We are committed to supporting students making the transition from college to university. As part of this commitment, we offer a free summer school programme to help prepare college students for their university studies. The Summer School will take place as an online format so enable as many students to join us as possible.
The Engineering Transitional Summer School is not compulsory, but is highly recommended. By taking part you will:
- experience what it’s like being a student at the University of Aberdeen, including online lectures, labs and seminars
- Ensure you are fully prepared for University studies including Mathematics, Materials Science and Matlab, the computing programme used by the School of Engineering throughout the degree programme
- develop key study skills, academic writing and presentation skills
- meet your future lecturers, classmates and university support staff within a virtual environment
- familiarise yourself with facilities such as the library, IT facilities and student support services
The Summer School runs from 7-17th September 2021. It is in an online format so you can access it from anywhere in the world. It is recomended you attend live to get the most out of the experience but sessions will be recorded. If you do have any questions please contact email@example.com