The international exchange programme is now open for students who wish to go abroad during the academic year 2018/19. The application will close at 1700 GMT on Friday, 26 January
You can find the link to the application at the bottom of the page, but please before submitting your application, please see this short video about how to apply to the international exchange programme.
Please prepare your application by taking the following steps:
- Research our partner universities and determine where you want to go. You will be able to select up to five universities on our application.
- Confirm that our partner universities teach in your subject area and can meet the requirements of your degree.
- Study hard! You need an overall C average to participate in the programme, but the better your grades, the more likely it is that you will be placed at your preferred university.
- Determine the Go Abroad tutor is for your department. If you are joint honours, remember that you will have a tutor for both of your disciplines.
- Speak to your Go Abroad tutor(s) and find out if there are any departmental restrictions about going abroad (e.g., you can only study abroad in your second year, etc.).
- Prepare statement of motivation of no more than 300 words for your application.. As part of your statement, we strongly encourage you to provide an appendix which details the courses you will take while abroad at each host university, and how you will meet the specific requirements of your degree. The appendix will not count toward the word count of your statement.