We are committed to supporting students making the transition from college to university. As part of this commitment, we offer a free summer school programme to help prepare college students for their university studies.
By taking part in the Accountancy Transitional Summer School you will:
- experience what it’s like being a student at the University of Aberdeen
- Ensure you are fully prepared for University studies including
- develop key study skills, academic writing and presentation skills
- meet your future lecturers, classmates and university support staff
- familiarise yourself with the campus, library, IT facilities and student support services
The Summer School is free of charge and free accommodation is also provided in university halls. It will run from Monday 26 to Friday 30 August 2019.
Please note the programme is only open to students who are entering into year 2 or 3 of MA Accountancy from college.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact the FE Progression Routes Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place, please complete the Accountancy Summer School booking form. Application Deadline: Friday 12 July