The University of Aberdeen MBA (Global) is focused on the real needs of business and will provide you with an opportunity to develop your understanding of the key knowledge and skills required to succeed in today’s challenging business world
The MBA (Global) offers the best of both worlds – study online, part-time, wherever you are or combine this with periods of study at the University or locally.
This programme is studied fully online.
This highly successful programme from one of the UK’s top ranked universities enables you to develop your understanding of the key elements in today’s ever changing business world.
The MBA (Global) provides the opportunity to study the Aberdeen MBA wherever you are, at times which suit you. The programme is delivered via a world class online learning environment that offers levels of support and interaction unmatched by any other business school. There are no mandatory attendance requirements, with opportunities to take part in face-to-face learning activities.
The University of Aberdeen MBA (Global) is designed to help you to change the way the world does business. What does this mean?
- A programme which includes traditional business practice, but challenges students to think beyond established models to drive real change
- A programme which recognises the growing impact of digital technologies on global business, and embeds that in the learning experience
- A programme which enables its students to build their digital footprint, and integrate their work and learning
- A programme where you will study in diverse cohorts of students from different backgrounds, cultures; of different ages and within varying levels of experience
Key Programme Information
At a Glance
- Learning Mode
- Online Learning
- Degree Qualification
- 24 months
- Study Mode
- Part Time
- Start Month
- January or July
What You'll Study
This two year programme runs in January, March, July and October. The MBA (Global) allows you to develop skills in all areas of business from leadership through project management and marketing to strategy development. The programme is split into four blocks, each covering a different aspect of leading and building successful organisations. In the final block, you will have the opportunity to personalise your MBA, choosing from one of three pathways: Consultancy, Entrepreneurship or Enterprise.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about this programme.
We will endeavour to make all course options available; however, these may be subject to change. Further information about potential changes can be viewed here.
How You'll Study
The MBA (Global) can be studies entirely online.
Our learning materials have been specially designed for the modern business professional. Their contemporary style and intuitive functionality enables you to engage with your studies whenever and wherever you choose. Activities include investigating case studies, creating innovative business proposals, and completing reflective exercises, which will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge of best business practice in a global business environment.
You will also use a range of industry standard technology, as well as take part in exciting team building simulations. By working collaboratively, you will emerge from the programme with a broad understanding of all areas of business from culturally diverse perspectives.
Ultimately, our learning materials will provide you with the opportunity to develop as a business professional; equipped and confidently able to address the challenges of contemporary business worldwide.
While studying online you will be fully supported by tutors and out student support service. Your tutors will be available to provide feedback, offer unlimited, one-to-one guidance and to discuss topics in greater depth.
Why Study MBA (Global)?
The University of Aberdeen MBA (Global) gives you:
- An internationally recognised MBA delivered by a reputable university - we are ranked as a Top 3 University for world-leading research impact in Business and Management Studies (REF 2014)
- The MBA (Global) is delivered in online delivery partnership with The Interactive Design Institute (IDI)
- High quality teaching staff in a Business School and University with an excellent academic reputation.
- Teaching informed by close links with business and industry
- Specialist subject knowledge of the core areas of business, for example marketing, operations, finance and human resource management
- The interpersonal skills required to lead, manage and motivate successful networks, teams and organisations
- The opportunity to explore new perspectives, ideas and challenges for business
- Optional courses to personalise your MBA
- Credibility with your business peers
- Career development support
The business leaders of tomorrow can prepare for success today.
We welcome applications from those with non-standard qualifications.
Click here to find out if you’re eligible to become an MBA (Global) student.
English Language Requirements
If English is not your first language you will be required to prove your competency. English language skills are assessed within the admissions process and, if requested, during an online interview.
If after assessing your application, we need further evidence that your English language skills are at an appropriate level for entry to the MBA programme, we may ask you to take one of the recognised English language tests such as IELTS.
You will be required to supply the following documentation with your application as proof you meet the entry requirements of this degree programme.
- an up-to-date CV/Resumé
- Degree Transcript
- a full transcript showing all the subjects you studied and the marks you have achieved in your degree(s) (original & official English translation)
- Personal Statement
- a detailed personal statement explaining your motivation for this particular programme
Fees and Funding
Tuition Fee - £17,200
Click here for more information about payment options and funding.
- In exceptional circumstances there may be additional fees associated with specialist courses. Any additional fees for a course can be found in our Catalogue of Courses.
- For more information about tuition fees for this programme, including our refund policy, please visit our InfoHub Tuition Fees page.
University of Aberdeen alumni will receive a 20% scholarship towards their tuition fee.
Our Funding Database
View all funding options in our Funding Database.
There are many opportunities at the University of Aberdeen to develop your knowledge, gain experience and build a competitive set of skills to enhance your employability. This is essential for your future career success. The Careers Service can help you to plan your career and support your choices throughout your time with us, from first to final year – and beyond.
Information About Staff Changes
You will be taught by a range of experts including professors, lecturers, teaching fellows and postgraduate tutors. Staff changes will occur from time to time.
Get in Touch
University of Aberdeen
Edward Wright Building