Professional Development Qualifications
Our Professional Development Qualifications allow students to gain an academic postgraduate award, often to Masters level (SVQ 5, SCQF level 11). You can continue work whilst you gain valuable qualifications and certifications.
These programmes include:
Arts & Social Sciences
- PgDip Person Centered Counselling
- MEd Leadership in Professional Context Incorporating the Standard for Headship
- Digital Marketing Professional Certificate (DMP)
- PGDE (Primary/Secondary) - PGDE Information Leaflet 2018
Life Sciences & Medicine
- PgCert Health Economics
- MSc Oil and Gas Structural Engineering
- MSc Hydrocarbon Exploration ( ExploHUB)
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Informatics SoftwareProject Management
Executive education allows businesses, and public sector organisations an opportunity for employees to utilise internationally respected expertise across dispclines which is available throughout the University of Aberdeen with the aim of enhancing work related skills and knowledge.
We can identify professional development needs as well as design and deliver training in a wide variety of disciplines from medicine and medical sciences to oil and gas, education, science, law, management and the humanities – either in the form of an open or tailored course particular to individual needs.
We have a portfolio of short courses which open to a range of industries nationall and internationally to develop specialist knowledge.
Conferences and Seminars
We offer wide ranging conferences and seminars across our subject areas and research interests. These are developed for a particular industry and across sectors.