Welcome to the University of Aberdeen
Situated on the stunning East Coast of Scotland, the University is an ancient university with modern facilities, making us an ideal location choice for your faculty-led program in Scotland. From short courses lasting only a few days, to more in-depth program lasting up to a month, we have a range of options to suit your requirements.
Every program is different, and with that in mind, we can assist in building you a bespoke package to suit your budget and your needs, including; teaching spaces, accommodation, catering and social program options.
If you would like to enquire about using the facilities please.
- Additional Facilities
- Sir Duncan Rice Library - named as one of the most beautiful university libraries in the world, with extensive collections and a large number of individual study spaces.
- State-of-the-art sporting facilities at the world-class Aberdeen Sports Village and Aquatics Centre;
- The Works café at Hillhead, and a number of catering outlets across the main campus;
- A multi-purpose hall suitable for a range of evening events including sports, games and dances;
- Music practice rooms; and
- Free wi-fi access across campus
Let us help you organize day trips such as visiting the famous ‘Castle Trail’, distilleries, or some of the other sights around the city.
Treat your students to a host of events including:
- sports and games evenings;
- cookery demonstrations;
- quiz nights;
- film nights; and
- Scottish music and dancing – known as a “ceilidh”.
Travelling to Aberdeen
Aberdeen is serviced by an international airport with direct flights from key connection hubs such as Amsterdam, Paris, London and Dublin, as well as local European and UK Flights.
Depending on your situation, we can arrange for a meet & greet on arrival.
Each program we create is bespoke to your University which means that we are unable to list a set price. However, contact us now and we would be happy to discuss your personal requirements and create a program to match your needs.