Second Half Teaching
We understand that a small number of our students may feel unable to be on campus for the start of classes in January. We want to reassure and support you to make this return to on-campus learning as easy as possible. Please inform us as soon as possible if this applies to...
immediate support during the winter break
The Student Advice and Support Team will finish for the holidays at 16:00 on 23rd December and will return on 6th January. If you need immediate support during the winter break, please visit the webpage below which provide you will information on the available services. More information can be found by clicking...
What can I do with my degree?
The UK’s biggest graduate careers website, Prospects, has updated their list of career pathways and advice, “What can I do with my degree?” to explore career options aligned to different degrees. This is useful for staff, students and graduates. Prospects is a central tool in the University Careers and Employability...
Principal's Scholar award winners announced
University of Aberdeen students who have excelled during their first year of study have each been honoured with a Principal's Scholar award. Find out more by clicking here.
Lord Frank Mulholland QC
LLB (Hons) Law, 1981From Aberdeen to… Court of Session Judge Lord Mulholland was appointed as a judge of the Supreme Courts in May 2016. He is a former Lord Advocate of Scotland (2011-2016), previously having held the post of Solicitor General (2007-2011). He graduated in law from the University of Aberdeen in 1981 and was awarded an honorary Doctor of...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2024
- May There are no items to show for May 2024
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2024
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2024
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2024
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2024
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2024
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2024
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2024