The prize is open to students currently enrolled at the University of Aberdeen undertaking postgraduate work in Economics.
It is valued at £1,500 and is to help with costs associated with research, conference and event participation borne by students undertaking postgraduate work in Economics, in particular those associated with the following Centres:
- Aberdeen Centre for Research in Energy Economics and Finance (ACREEF)
- The Centre for Rural Estate Research (CRER)
- Scottish Experimental Economics Laboratory (SEEL)
- The Centre for European Labour Market Research (CELMR)
- Aberdeen University Centre for Energy Law (AUCEL).
Preference will be given to students domiciled in the UK and classified as paying Home Fees.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31st May 2021,