You wanted improved functionality on the MyAberdeen
The latest version of MyAberdeen incorporates the following improvements:
- Clearer division of courses into semesters
- Resources on MyAberdeen in the Learners’ toolkit for staff and students
- Managing notifications made easier
- Improving the general navigation of MyAberdeen
- Streamlining the MyAberdeen homepage by removing less used links and tabs
- Checkout the toolkit for full details of the upgrade
You wanted extended library opening hours during exam and resit periods
A programme of extended hours was introduced
You wanted great flexibility in accessing course material.
As part of the MyAberdeen upgrade, we have introduced Ally. Ally automatically offers course materials in up to five alternative formats including ePub and MP3 audio, allowing you to learn your own way. Find out more on toolkit
Unclear of how Personal tutoring works in different schools
Each School produced an individual School Statement detailing how they would operate their Personal Tutoring plan which allowed them to tailor their approach and provide the best possible support to their students.