We are committed to enhancing your student experience. Use InForm Now to give us feedback on anything quickly and easily, let us know how we can improve our service or what you love about the University.
InForm Now provides an opportunity for you to give feedback about your University Experience:
- Let us know how we can improve our services and your University experience
- Tell us what we are doing well
- Have a problem or query and don’t know who to contact? Use this form and we will ensure your enquiry is directed to the right person.
Please note: This is an informal feedback mechanism, if you have a formal complaint please follow the University’s Complaint Handling procedures.
For academic feedback please visit: Feedback on Assessment (link to feedback on assessment page)
- Although the Service Desk is your first point of contact for IT support, you may use this form to share your thoughts and ideas about your Digital Experience at the University.
- After submitting a message, you will receive an acknowledgement/initial response from the Student Experience Department within 5 working days. Depending on the nature of the feedback, consultation may be required with other members of staff at the University of Aberdeen or AUSA, in which case we will endeavour to respond fully within 20 working days.