This is a past event
Do you struggle with anxiety, self esteem or procrastination? The University Counselling Service are holding workshops that can help.
Join the workshops on anxiety, self-esteem and procrastination to get some techniques and general lifestyle changes that can help. Working to manage these problems can help prevent difficulties becoming problems.
- 14/9/21 Anxiety for UG/PGT
- 15/9/21 Self-Esteem for UG/PGT
- 28/9/21 Procrastination for PGR
- 29/9/21 Self-Esteem for PGR
- 5/10/21 Self-Esteem for UG/PGT
- 6/10/21 Anxiety for UG/PGT
- 26/10/21 Procrastination for PGR
- 27/10/21 Self-Esteem for PGR
- 9/11/21 Procrastination for UG/PGT
- 10/11/21 Anxiety for UG/PGT
- 16/11/21 Self-Esteem for PGR
- 17/11/21 Anxiety for PGR
- 23/11/21 Procrastination for UG/PGT
- 24/11/21 Self-Esteem for UG/PGT
- 30/11/21 Anxiety for ALL Students
- 1/12/21 Anxiety for ALL Students
These workshops will be held on MS Teams.