A podcast series created by the May Fest team, bringing research and culture to you at home!
All Episodes Available Now!
While so many of us are unable to go out to enjoy live events and festivals this summer, we are bringing some of the interesting topics and discussions you would normally enjoy at May Fest, to you in your living room, bedroom or even bath.... to listen to at your leisure.
How to Listen
If you haven't listened to a podcast before and are unsure of where to start click here to see some handy tips.
You can listen to each episode online using the links below, or on podcast directories such as Spotify, Stitcher, Radiopublic, Deezer, Pocket Casts and CastBox. And using apps such as Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts. Simply search for 'PodFest 2020' on your chosen app or online directory, then subscribe and listen!
PodFest 2020 Programme
Click on each podcast title for more information and to listen for FREE
- Episode 1 - Northlife
- Episode 2 - In Conversation with Chris Young
- Episode 3 - Transforming Foresterhill - The Joint Hospitals Scheme
- Episode 4 - In Conversation with Jane Alexander
- Episode 5 - Neologisms
- Episode 6 - Period Poverty: Policy, Technology & Activism
- Episode 7 - Sharing the Benefits of the Oceans
- Episode 8 - In Conversation with Henry McLeish
- Episode 9 - Lockdown Nutrition Recipes
Feedback - Tell us what you think!
Please do let us know what you think of PodFest 2020 by filling in this short survey, and don't forget to rate and review the series in your podcast apps and directories.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com