KPI Development – Consultation
This page provides details of the consultation process launched in late May 2020 on the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) to underpin delivery of Aberdeen 2040 over an initial five year window.
It hosts three key documents which outline proposals for development; a slide-deck which provides a summary of the consultation process, along with an overview of the proposed KPIs, a word document which provides more detail on the proposals made, and a second slide-deck which explains more about KPIs and why we need them.. The University is looking for input from staff and students across the community in developing these measures, and invite you to feedback your views. The documents are:
- Aberdeen 2040 KPI Proposals – Summary (PowerPoint)
- Aberdeen 2040 KPI Proposals – More Detail (Word)
- Aberdeen 2040 KPIs - What are they and why do we need them? (PowerPoint)
- Aberdeen 2040 KPIs - Consultation Feedback
- Senate KPI Working Group Report - September 2018
Please take the time to read over these documents and feed back your views to Aberdeen2040@abdn.ac.uk no later than Friday 5 June 2020.
For information, a high-level visual of the consultation timeline is given here.