eLearning provides support on a variety of Tools for Teaching, the short video clip will provide a very brief (9 minutes) overview of the Tools for Blended Learning (MyAberdeen, Blackboard Collaborate and Panopto) which can be used in your teaching and learning activities. The links below provide a short video in answer to each question, relating to MyAberdeen, Collaborate or Panopto, please note more detailed guidance is provided on Toolkit 'Staff tools for Blended Learning'.
- How can I change my notification settings?
- Best practice when using discussion boards
- Creating a Social Area in your course
Ultra Course View
- How can I structure the content in my course area?
- How can I create Groups?
- How do I use the Student Preview?
- How do I create an Announcement?
- How do I create and use Discussions?
- How do I send Messages?
- How do I use Learning Modules?
- What are the Accessibility Dials in my course and how can I use them?
- How do I create an assignment?
- How do I create a test?
- How do I use the Gradebook?
- How do I grade assignments?
- Can I provide audio or video feedback to assignments?
- How do I use the Batch Edit?
- How to I change the Course Grade Point to Date?
- What do I need to do before using Collaborate (for moderator/presenter roles)?
- How do I add Collaborate to Original courses?
- What are basic interactivity tools available within Collaborate?
- How do I share files in Breakout Groups?
- Where can I download Panopto from when using a University machine?
- How can I edit my videos on Panopto?
- How can I share Panopto videos in my Ultra course?
- How can I embed a Panopto video within my Ultra course documents?