The Student Record System provides a number of reports. These can be accessed in the Reports/Departmental Reports menu option of the Student Records System. These include
- Class lists
- Programme lists
- Individual statistical reports of registered students
In addition, to reports directly from the Student Record, there are scheduled reports in ePortfolio for:
- New registrations
- Monitoring eRegistration
Statistical information relating to pass rates, retention, applications and awards is available from the following reports.
- Applications for Admission by Discipline - last 4 entry years
- Completed Awards - last 4 calendar years
- Course Pass Rates - 5 year by Grade
- DLHE14- Destination of Leavers from Higher Education
- Entry Qualifications – last 4 academic years
- Retention – 4 most recently completed years
- Tariff Scores – last 4 academic years
The Discoverer reporting tool can be used to give information about Student Loads, Progression, Retention and Withdrawal.
The Research Information System PURE contains information relating to research students.
If you require a report not outlined above, these can be requested from the Student Record Team via email at email@example.com. Reports can be provided from information held on the Student Record System.
Please give as much detail as possible and allow ten working days for reports to be processed.
For access to Discoverer and ePortfolio please refer to IT Services.