Santander Mobility Award 2019
Time’s up! Applications for the Santander Mobility Award 2019 are now CLOSED
Award Amount: Up to £1,000 per applicant.
The aim of the Santander Mobility Award is to help the beneficiary gain the experience of a period of short-term study or research at another institution in the international Santander Universities network.
These awards are open to all students and staff in the University and will be made up to a maximum value of £1,000. #
Santander Universities maintains agreements with 1,045 universities and research institutes from,
|Argentina (86)||Belgium (1),||China (7),|
|Brazil(315),||Italy (1),||Qatar (1),|
|Chile (49),||France (2),||Singapore (3),|
|Colombia (29),||Germany (16),||Corporate agreements(26).|
|Mexico (162),||Poland (60),|
|Peru (17),||Portugal (53),|
|Puerto Rico (8),||Russia(5),|
|Uruguay (9)||United Kingdom (84),|
Criteria: The following general principles will be applied in judging the applications:
- Quality, originality and feasibility of the study or research proposal.
- On their own merit, based on the education level and experience of the individual student or staff.
- Priority will be given to applicants in receipt of a SAAS Young/Independent Students' Bursary, articulation students/college entrants and students meeting any of our widening access criteria.**
- Staff only: Potential benefit to University Internationalisation Strategy, School plans, impact and sustainability.
Reports of prior successful awardees and their experiences abroad can be found of the Santander International Experiences page.
The University is fully committed to principles of equality and diversity for all staff and students. We welcome applications from all genders, backgrounds and communities.
How to apply
Decisions will be taken as soon as possible after the closing date and we expect all outcomes to be notified within one month – this should be taken into account when considering the dates of trips for which funding is sought
Successful applicants will be required to
- Submit a report on their experiences abroad and how funding has benefited them.
- Must make a short presentation on 4th February 2020 on their international experience.
Interested applicants are invited to direct any queries to:
Mr Vimal Subramanian,
International Strategy Officer, Planning Directorate,
T : +44 (0)1224 274103
E : email@example.com
* Information accurate as of 30th January 2019, for updated list please refer to www.santander.co.uk/uk/santander-universities
# Please note that expenditure will be claimed as per the University’s Expenses and Benefits policy.
** If you have any questions regarding these widening access criteria, please contact our Widening Participation Officer, Chris Sojka