Santander Mobility Award 2021
Applications are NOW open with a deadline of 21st May 2021.
Open to all undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
Award Amount: Up to £1,000 per applicant.*
* Due to the ongoing Pandemic and travel restrictions, we anticipate offering awards for smaller value towards online and virtual international mobility.
The aim of the Santander Mobility Award is to help the beneficiary gain the experience of a period of short-term study or research at another institution in the international Santander Universities network.#
Santander Universities maintains agreements with several universities and research institutes from,
Criteria: The following general principles will be applied in judging the applications:
- Quality, originality and feasibility of the study or research proposal.
- On their own merit, based on the education level and experience of the individual student or staff.
- Preference will be given to applicants in receipt of a SAAS Young/Independent Students' Bursary, articulation students/college entrants and students meeting any of our widening access criteria.##
Reports of prior successful awardees and their experiences abroad can be found of the Santander International Experiences page.
The University is fully committed to principles of equality and diversity for all staff and students. We welcome applications from all genders, backgrounds and communities.
How to apply
Decisions will be taken as soon as possible after the closing date and we expect all outcomes to be notified within one month – this should be taken into account when considering the dates of trips for which funding is sought
Successful applicants will be required to
- Submit a report on their experiences and how funding has benefited them.
- Must make a short presentation in February 2022 on their experience.
Interested applicants are invited to direct any queries to:
Mr Vimal Subramanian,
International Strategy Officer, Planning Directorate,
T : +44 (0)1224 274103
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
# Information accurate as of 30th January 2019, for updated list please refer to www.santander.co.uk/uk/santander-universities
# # If you have any questions regarding, if you meet any of these widening access criteria, please contact us.
* Please note that expenditure will be claimed as per the University’s Expenses and Benefits policy