R&I Postdoctoral Professional Development Programme 2019
Covering everything from communication skills to project management, this suite of courses is tailored specifically to the needs of researchers at postdoctoral level. The programme consists of two half-day workshops per month, and you can sign up for them individually to best fit with your professional development planning. More will be added for 2020 so watch this space! For workshop descriptions, and to book, please follow the links below.
For queries relating to this programme please contact Researcher Development.
26 September: A04, Crombie Halls, Old Aberdeen
- 09.30-12.30 – Project Management for Researchers
- 13.00-16.00 – Buildling Successful Research Collaborations
21 October: Polwarth 3.052, Foresterhill
- 09.30-12.30 – Publish or Perish: Academic Publishing in a Nutshell
- 13.00-16.00 – Navigating Peer Review: Challenges, Responses, Publishing
18 November: A04, Crombie Halls, Old Aberdeen
- 09.30-12.30 – Professional Networking for Researchers
- 13.00-16.00 – Social Media Bootcamp: Connecting, Sharing and Strategy