One of our academics is part of a team which has received funding to host an ESRC seminar series.
Dr Sara MacLennan from the Academic Urology Unit will organise the series along side Professor Thomas CBE from the Centre for Sustainable Working Life & Health at Birkbeck University of London, and Dr Heather Brown, Institute of Health & Society, Newcastle University.
The Seminar Series is designed to identify, share and critically review current research on the work engagement of those with cancer from a social science perspective. It focuses on the psychosocial, organizational and economic perspectives. Nine seminars are planned over a 3 year period with time for reflection and shared learning between seminars.
The seminars dealing with the Patient perspective and that of the Health & Care professions will be held in Aberdeen. The seminars are being planned and managed by an Executive Group drawn from the Universities of Aberdeen, Birkbeck and Newcastle.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018