Grant Applications and Research Projects
We are hosting a drop-in session on 21 September to help you with IT related queries in respect of current applications or existing projects.
The session will be held in room 2.046, Rowett Building, between 1.30 and 3.30pm, and colleagues from CGEMB (Centre for Genomic Enabled Biological Medicine) will be joining us.
Come along and get direct support from subject matter experts as well as more general IT support. Services taking part include:
- HPC (High Performance Computing)
- Data Management Services (including SNAP Surveys)
- Web Services for Researchers
- Media Services (Medical Illustration, Photography, Video, Graphics)
- Specialist IT Equipment
- IT Training (MS Office suite, OpenText CMS)
You don’t need a formal appointment – just pop in. We’ll send a calendar invite to all staff, just to put a place holder in your diary.
Can’t make this event? Don’t worry – we’ll be holding more in the coming months. Or email your questions to researchIT@abdn.ac.uk and we’ll get back to you.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018