We are replacing the University’s fleet of Ricoh Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) in August.
The University went out to tender for its Print and Copy contract earlier this year. The contract was awarded to Konica Minolta in June and, over the coming weeks, you’ll see their staff installing new MFDs across campus.
Delivery and installation will begin on Monday 1 August in the MacRobert (first floor) and Edward Wright buildings, the Sir Duncan Rice Library, and the Hub. The replacement programme will continue in other locations throughout August.
What do you need to do?
You don’t need to do anything. The Konica Minolta MFDs may look different but they connect to our existing print queues and print management tools. You will be able to print to the new MFDs from your devices exactly as before.
We’ll update our user guides and Konica Minolta will offer onsite training covering general day-to-day maintenance (e.g. loading paper, sorting paper jams, etc.) during the first weeks of the new service.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018