ASV is refurbishing the Performance Gym and the Energy Zone fitness suite next month. In order to carry out this work, the Energy Zone will be closed for 6 days from Monday 25th July.
- The existing flooring in the performance area will be replaced, which will create more space, reduce noise and vibration and will simply look fantastic
- Another lifting platform and rack will be added
- New free weights equipment, including dumbbells, Olympic bars and benches will be provided
- More ancillary equipment for the Energy Zone, such as Wattbikes, slam balls and yoga mats will be available
- The Energy Zone will redecorated and refreshed revealing the direction of ASV’s brand to ensure you have a dynamic environment to train in.
While these areas are closed, members will be able to access the following free of charge:
- Any public swimming session at our Aquatics Centre
Full access to our squash courts (but please book in advance)
- ASV will also provide a dedicated functional training space in our Indoor Athletics area, which will be staffed by our Fitness Consultants.
- The group exercise class timetable will remain as normal.
If you have any further queries on this change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.