The Human Resources Team is looking for staff volunteers, to be trained in the University job evaluation system, to help with this year’s annual promotions exercise.
This is a great opportunity for staff to gain an understanding of the role evaluation process in more detail, and to gain exposure of the Committee structure within the University.
Staff will be trained as role analysts to assist with job evaluation covering the full range of academic and support roles within the University.
Staff will also be given a detailed brief on what their roles will entail within the various University Promotions Sub-Committees, as well as receiving support and guidance from Human Resources throughout the entire promotions cycle.
If you are interested in participating, or would like further information, please contact Louise Alford, HR Specialist Services Partner by 21November.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018