EPSRC's third science Photo Competition 2015 is now well under way and there is still time for you to share your research through pictures - and win prizes in a range of categories.
The overall winner of the competition will be awarded £500 worth of camera/photography equipment, and there are great prizes for runners up in each category.
Last year's competition attracted over 200 entries, and provided EPSRC-supported researchers and doctoral students the opportunity to share their research through pictures. Previous winners have had their winning images featured in national newspapers like The Guardian, Daily Mail, i, plus a selection of science publications.
Not only are the 15 winning entries stunning images in their own right, they help to reflect the breadth of EPSRC's portfolio - from information technology to structural engineering, chemical biology to high performance computing, and mathematics to materials science.
In addition to this year's first prize of £500 in camera/photography equipment, prizes of £150 worth of camera/photography equipment will be awarded to the winner of each of the five categories.
Runners-up in 2nd and 3rd place of each category will receive £25 worth of camera/photography equipment.
All winning images will be featured in EPSRC's Pioneer magazine and other EPSRC publications.
Click here for more information on how to enter the competition.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018