Friday 16 October, arrival 6.30pm, Elphinstone Hall, King's College
BBC Radio 4’s long-running panel debate Any Questions? will broadcast live on Friday 16 October from Elphinstone Hall on the King’s College campus of the University of Aberdeen.
Booking is now open for University staff, students and alumni to join the audience as a panel chaired by Jonathan Dimbleby tackles questions on topical issues of interest across the UK.
Audience members can submit questions when they arrive at the venue at 6.30pm on the day of broadcast. Questions are selected by the producer, and the panel do not see the questions in advance of them being asked during the programme.
Click here to book your place. Please note you will only be admitted with your confirmation email and ticket.
Any Questions? Is broadcast live on Radio 4 most Friday evenings of the year, following the 8pm news, and repeated on Saturday lunchtimes at 1.15pm followed at 2pm by the Any Answers? phone-in which gives listeners a chance to join the debate. Currently the programme has around 1.5 million listeners.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018