Over the summer, the OneSource project team have been busy upgrading and testing the next version of the Finance system - Milestone 4. Now we'd like you to get involved.
How you can help
We will soon be entering the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase of the project and are looking for volunteers to take the system through its paces by carrying out normal day to day system processes, e.g. Requisitioning, Sales Orders, Approvals, Travel Expenses, adding new customers and suppliers, running reports and anything else you can think of. We’d also appreciate your feedback on our updated user guides. UAT sessions will run on selected dates between the 14 September and 9 October 2015 in Room F86, Edward Wright Building. Each session will last between one and three hours and will focus on one process. Details of session dates and the processes that will be covered will be conveyed to volunteers shortly. If you can spare some time to help us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please let our Project Manager know by emailing Ali Sinclair with Finance UAT as the subject line.
About the upgrade
Although the system processes are the same, Milestone 4 offers users a completely new and simplified user interface with improved usability and introduces intuitive screen elements including graphics and information panels. As part of the upgrade, we are also implementing two ‘Experience Packs’ for Task Management and Expenses.
Making it easier for anyone who has to approve expenses, purchases and invoices, including quick and easy filtering of task types, and the ability to display tasks by importance so that you can focus on the most urgent tasks.
A better user experience for anyone submitting expenses, including a quick view of the status of all your transactions, and the ability to upload scanned receipts and attach them to relevant claim lines.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018