Interested in learning how to introduce more efficiency into your working environment?
The Business Improvement Team is launching a new programme of Lean in Higher Education training, available to all University staff free of charge. Lean is a proven method to help bring about effective change in the workplace by increasing value and reducing inefficiencies. From September 2015, the following courses will be offered:
- Learn Lean @ Lunch – a 1 hour lunchtime “taster” session, designed to provide an introduction to Lean methodology and the work of the Business Improvement Team.
- Lean for Higher Education - a two-day training course, recognised by the Institute of Leadership & Management as a “Development Programme”, offering in-depth training in Lean for the Higher Education sector.
In the Lean for Higher Education course, there is an option to purchase a certificate recognising and celebrating your learning and achievement. This is issued jointly by the University and the Institute of Leadership Management (ILM). ILM accreditation officially endorses the quality of the training and outcomes of this course. For further information and details of how to book a place on either course, please visit the Business Improvement training webpage.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018