We are excited to announce that the University of Aberdeen Staff LGBT Network has been shortlisted for Staff Network of the Year in the first ever Scottish LGBTI Awards.
The event is being organised by the Equality Network, with the awards ceremony being held in Glasgow on 10th September 2015. Despite being a relative newcomer, we have been shortlisted against five other strong contenders including Barclays and RBS. The winner is being decided by public vote, so we would love it if you could spare a few minutes to vote for us online: http://www.equality-network.org/vote/
The University of Aberdeen Staff LGBT Network provides an opportunity for all members of staff to come together to provide guidance on policy issues as well as running a range of different social and networking opportunities. If you would like more information on the group, to discuss a specific issue or to join the mailing list, please get in contact, in confidence, with Ian Robotham (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7036).
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018