Professor Peter Morgan and Professor Julian Mercer from the Rowett Institute of Nutrition and Health attended the Scotland Food & Drink Excellence Awards in Edinburgh last week.
The Rowett Institute of Nutrion and Health were the sponsors of the Commitment to Health category.
Professor Morgan presented the award to winners Entier Limited.
The ceremony was hosted by Kaye Adams at Edinburgh’s National Museum of Scotland on Wednesday 27 May. Dubbed the Scottish food and drink ‘Oscars’, the ceremony sold out in record time and was bigger than ever before with more than 800 guests attending on the night. Attendees were treated to a drinks reception and delicious dinner, showcasing the very best of Scotland’s larder.
The awards are organised by Scotland Food & Drink in partnership with The Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland (RHASS). The title sponsor is Asda and the awards are supported by Think Local.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018