The University of Aberdeen is here to support you in the development of your career, contributing to our Human Resources Strategy of providing a positive working environment which allows staff to optimise their performance, commitment and contribution to the University.
With this in mind, our HR and Staff Development partners have developed a number of courses to support you in your continuing professional development. From information on Family Friendly Policies to Time Management, Recruitment Techniques to Minute Taking, we are developing a suite of workshops designed to help you get the most of your career here at the University.
What’s in it for me?
Taking responsibility for your career is one of the most significant things you can do at work. That’s why our training courses – with a focus on continuous improvement, development and management skills – are so important. Our courses are designed to help you maintain the knowledge and skills necessary for you to provide a valuable contribution to the University’s activities.
How can I find out more about courses available?
We will soon be launching a full suite of development workshops, so please keep an eye on the course booking website in the near future.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018