The University of Aberdeen has four Postgraduate Programmes in Higher Education Academic Practice which are available to all staff who teach, support learning and/or undertake research. These programmes are funded by the University and offered as CPD for staff.
Each programme comprises two, 30 credit courses. The first 30 credit course (Components of the Learning Environment in HE) is common to all four programmes and is delivered in the first half session. Participants then select a further 30 credit specialist course from the following selection:
- Building a Successful Research Career
- Contemporary Issues in HE
- Medical Education
- eLearning in HE
The courses are all aligned explicitly with the Professional Standards Framework for Teaching and Supporting Learning in HE, and are accredited by the Higher Education Academy. Successful completion of some or all of these courses and programmes can be used to contribute towards professional recognition under the University of Aberdeen Continuing Professional Development Framework.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018