NHS Grampian is looking for two people to join the Board as non-executive members.
Do you want to make a lasting impact on the delivery of healthcare to the people served by NHS Grampian? Our local NHS Board is looking for two people to join the Board as non-executive members.
If you are interested in a challenging and rewarding role, can commit time to the work of the Board, and are interested in the delivery of health and social care services in the area served by NHS Grampian, then NHS Grampian would like to hear from you.
An application pack and full details on these and other public appointments can be found on the dedicated public appointments website www.appointed-for-scotland.org
If you experience any difficulties accessing our website, please contact the Public Appointments Centre of Expertise (PACE) on Freephone 0800 015 8449 or fax on 0131 244 3833, by email at email@example.com, or by writing to PACE, Scottish Government, E1 Spur, Saughton House, Broomhouse Drive, Edinburgh EH11 3XD.
Completed applications must be received on or before Friday 12 September 2014.
Appointments to the Grampian NHS Board are regulated by the Commissioner for Ethical Standards in Public Life in Scotland.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018