Right Honourable Minister of Health in Rwanda awarded doctorate for her research into HIV
Dr Hilary Homans, Director of the Centre for Sustainable International Development was recently involved in awarding Right Honourable Minister of Health in Rwanda a doctorate for her research into HIV.
The Right Honourable Dr Agnes Binagwaho, Minister for Health, Rwanda was awarded a doctorate for her thesis entitled Children's Right to Health in the Context of the HIV Epidemic: A Case Study of Rwanda.
Right Honourable Dr Agnes Binagwaho was deemed to have produced a high quality thesis of global significance. The Exam Board was comprised of Dr Caleb Tumwesige of the University of Rwanda, Dr Homans, and Dr Aggee M Shyaka, University of Rwanda. This was the first doctoral degree to be awarded in the newly established University of Rwanda and also the first person to graduate with a PhD studied for only at a Rwandan higher education institution.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018