Staff from across the University gathered in the Craig Suite of the Library on Tuesday July 15 to receive staff development awards from the Principal.
Staff who had completed Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) qualifications in Leadership and Management and Coaching, and three Modern Apprentices were presented with their certificates at the ceremony.
Mrs Debbie Dyker, Director of HR, said: "We are delighted to recognise the hard work and effort that staff have put in to complete these very worthwhile and nationally recognised qualifications. The ILM Level 5 Certificate and Level 3 Award programmes in Leadership and Management give our staff the skills and resources that they need to carry out their sometimes challenging management roles. We are also proud of our Coaching Academy collaboration with the University of St Andrews; the graduates of which will now be able to support University staff in their career and personal development."
For further information on these training programmes and coaching and mentoring initiatives contact Susan MacLennan, Training and Development Adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018