Academics from the University of Aberdeen and the Robert Gordon University are looking for volunteers to assist them in a project which is investigating the reliability of information collected from witnesses in the courtroom.
Volunteers are asked to assist in two sessions of approximately 45 minutes. The first is an introductory briefing to be held at the University of Aberdeen, Old Aberdeen, where the research will be explained and participants will be asked to complete a questionnaire.
The second session will consist of a hands-on experience at Aberdeen Sheriff Court on Union Street concluding with participants answering questions about the process.
Those who attend both sessions will be entered into a draw with prizes including £150 of store vouchers. Participants will also be able to obtain a copy of the research findings.
Travel expenses will also be reimbursed. For further information on the project contact Derek Auchie, Senior Teaching Fellow at the University of Aberdeen on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 272425.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018