We have created a series of short, tailored slideshows to help raise your awareness of information security threats at the University of Aberdeen and the part you play in helping to keep our data and systems safe.
Each self-paced slideshow tackles a different theme and offers guidance on best practice for email, mobile devices, passwords, anti-virus software, and more.
We encourage you to work through all five themes - each will take you around 5-10 minutes to complete.
To view the slideshows:
- log in to myAberdeen at www.abdn.ac.uk/myaberdeen
- you’ll find the link to IT Security Awareness in the My Organisations box, page centre
In addition to the slideshows, have a look at our quick guide on How to spot Phishing Scams. Download a copy and keep it handy to help you to identify email scams as soon as they arrive in your Inbox.
Feedback and suggestions for further topics are welcome via firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Security. We are all responsible.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018