The University is partnering the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) and the Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce in a discussion event on the future of the UK and Scotland in light of September's referendum. Three ESRC-funded experts will give their views on the topic at the Craighaar Hotel, Dyce, Aberdeen on Thursday 29 May between 12 and 2pm.
- Professor Michael Keating from the University of Aberdeen who will talk about constitutional reform
- Professor Charlie Jeffries, University of Edinburgh and Director of the Future of the UK and Scotland programme will talk about public opinion
- Professor Brad MacKay, Professor of Strategic Management, University of Edinburgh Business School will discuss the implications for business in Scotland.
If you would like to attend please register with email@example.com
Lunch will be included.
The event is sponsored by the Economic and Social Research Council UK, the main funding body for independent social science research, which has created a special initiative about the Future of the UK and Scotland. Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce are co-sponsoring.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018