The Public Engagement with Research Unit (PERU) has partnered with two exciting festivals and is now accepting event proposals from staff.
PERU has partnered with the Economic Social Research Council (ESRC) to become a regional hub for the annual Festival of Social Science (FOSS). The festival takes place in November and celebrates the diversity and impact of social science research across the UK. To submit a proposal for this year’s festival, which runs from 1 – 8 November, or for more information please click here.
The team is also accepting proposals for the Being Human Festival. Being Human is the UK’s first national festival dedicated to showcasing the value, vitality and relevance of arts and humanities research. PERU has partnered with the organisers, Arts and Humanities Research Council and the British Academy to host an Aberdeen local programme between 15 to 23 November 2014. To submit a proposal or for more information click here.
The deadline is 5pm on 23 May for both.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018