The University is launching a targeted postgraduate awareness initiative across the campus to promote postgraduate study and our full range of taught masters programmes.
The campaign, which is being run jointly by SRAS and the Graduate Schools, is entitled ‘PG Focus Fortnight’ and is specifically aimed at final year students, with third year students and alumni also encouraged to attend events.
PG Focus Fortnight will run from next Monday 21 April to Friday 2 May.
Week 1 will focus on raising awareness,and in week 2 a series of events will promote discipline specific options and highlight the employability benefits to be gained from achieving a masters qualification.
We are also delighted to announce that the Colleges have agreed to support a competition which will run during PG Focus Fortnight for one lucky final year student to win their masters tuition fee!
There will be a range of promotional materials visible across campus to raise awareness of the initiative including an event guide which provides an overview of all the exciting events planned for the campaign.
You can find out more about PG Focus Fortnight and download an event guide by visiting the website www.abdn.ac.uk/pgfocus.
Please don’t hesitate to contact SRAS or one of your Graduate School colleagues if you have any questions.
Professor Bernadette Connolly, Head of Graduate School, College of Life Sciences & Medicine
Emma Forster, Head of Student Recruitment and Admissions Service
Dr Chris Kee, Head of Graduate School, College of Arts & Social Sciences
Dr Judith Masthoff, Head of Graduate School, College of Physical Science
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018