Information for staff keen to make a splash (or a little ripple) in the magnificent Aberdeen Aquatics Centre which opens on 5 May.
All University employees are eligible for FREE Health & Fitness + Aquatics off-peak membership. This gives off-peak access to the Energy Zone Fitness suite, Exercise Classes, and Aquatics Centre including sauna and steam room.
Please note that as Health & Fitness is included automatically in our corporate membership, there is no Aquatics-only option.
Off peak hours are:
6.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (last entry 4pm)
7.30am to 7.30pm Saturday (last entry 7pm)
7.30am to 9.30pm Sunday (last entry 9pm)
There will be a public swimming session at all times in the Aquatics Centre (with the exception of during large aquatics events).
Staff can upgrade their membership via salary deduction to peak times for £6.10/month. To upgrade please speak to staff at the ASV or Aquatics Centre reception.
Full information and timetable can be found here.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018