Find out how to spot the tell tale signs of phishing email - before you're caught out.
While some phishing emails are blatantly fake (have you won the Lottery recently?!) many others are more sophisticated and it’s getting harder to tell if an email is genuine or not.
However, phishers typically leave tell tale signs in their scams and we have produced a new fact sheet to help you spot these:
One side of this sheet provides you with background information about phishing while the other is a handy quick reference guide in A4 poster format.
Remember: IT Services will NEVER ask for details of your University username/password combination by email. If you receive an email that asks for this information, delete it.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018