The Researcher Development Unit, in conjunction with the Centre for Sustainable International Development, is hosting a series of workshops on the various means of embedding impact within your research.
The next workshop is entitled, Designing a Pathways to Impact Statement, and will take place on 12 March. This workshop will be followed by Public Engagement as a Pathway to Impact and Engaging with Policymakers as a Pathway to Impact on 19 and 26 March, respectively.
All three workshops will take place from 1-3pm in Meeting Room 1 of the Sir Duncan Rice Library.
To view all of the 2014 Impact Programme workshops, please click here
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018