The launch of the 2014 Impact Programme will take place next week (Monday 10 February).
‘Impact’ is a key metric for any research-intensive university in the UK. Determining exactly what constitutes ‘impact’, and how to achieve it, can often be a difficult task. As such, the 2014 Impact Programme seeks to outline some of the many forms that ‘impact’ can take, and to provide guidance about how to incorporate meaningful forms of impact into the life cycle of a research project.
The launch of the 2014 programme will begin with Principal Ian Diamond providing an overview of impact and its particular import for the University of Aberdeen. Professors Phil Hannaford and Claire Wallace will then conclude the event with a discussion of impact’s relationship to REF2020 and Horizon2020, respectively.
The launch event will take place from 12pm-2pm on Monday, 10 February. It will take place in the David Craig Suite of the Sir Duncan Rice Library, with lunch provided. A series of Wednesday afternoon workshops will follow the launch event. Please consult the programme flyer regarding programme content and presenters.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018