ZendTo is the ideal solution for transferring data securely between colleagues both inside and outside the University.
No more zipping files or overloading your mailbox. Now there’s a better and safer way to send and receive large files.
What is ZendTo?
One and a half times faster than email, this web-based service is a secure and simple way to send and receive files of up to 20GB in size*.
Files are stored on and accessed from the University’s secure server and all files are checked for viruses when they are uploaded.
ZendTo replaces the University’s previous large file transfer utility.
Who can use ZendTo?
University of Aberdeen staff and students and colleagues outside the University.
ZendTo is the ideal solution for researchers who need to exchange files securely with external collaborators.
How does it work?
Using ZendTo’s web interface, University of Aberdeen staff and students can drop-off files for, or pick-up files from, anyone – whether the recipient is inside or outside the University.
External colleagues can also exchange files with University staff and students, provided they know the University of Aberdeen email address they wish to send to.
Great. How do I get started?
ZendTo is available at https://zendto.abdn.ac.uk/.
For guidance on using ZendTo, click on the ‘About ZendTo’ link at the foot of the login page.
* If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or earlier, the file size limit is 2GB.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018