The University of Aberdeen has some funds available to support Gaelic events and programming in 2013-14. Funds are to support the implementation of the University’s Gaelic Language Plan, and applications are welcome from students or staff involved in developing a Gaelic event.
Funds are limited, and it will not be possible to support all projects. Guidance for applications is available below. The deadline for submission is 6 December 2013.
For any queries regarding your submission, please contact Ashley Powell, Gaelic Development & Policy Officer, at email@example.com
Gairm airson iarrtasan-MAOINEACHADH AIRSON TACHARTASAN GÀIDHLIG
Tha cuid maoineachaidh aig Oilthigh Obar Dheathain gus taic a thoirt gu tachartasan Gàidhlig ann an 2013-14. Feumaidh am maoineachadh a thoirt taic do chur an gniomh Plana Gàidhlig an Oilthigh, agus tha fàilte air iarrtasan bho luchd-obrach no oileanaich an sàs ann a bhith a’ leasachadh tachartas Gàidhlig.
Tha am maoineachadh seo cuingichte, agus cha bhi e comasach ri taic a thoirt do gach phròiseact. Tha stiùireadh airson iarrtasan ri fhaighinn gu h-ìosal. ’S ann air an 6mh den Dùbhlachd 2013 a th’ ann an ceann-là son iarrtasan.
Faodaidh ceistean a bhith air an cur gu Ashley Powell, Oifigear Leasachaidh Gàidhlig is Poileasaidh, aig firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2018
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2018
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018