Keen photographers are in with the chance of capturing £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers in a new contest open to staff launched by the University's Natural History Centre.
The Biodiversity Competition has been organised ahead of an ambitious revamp of the Centre taking place later this year.
Marie Fish, Centre Manager, said: “Biodiversity refers to the variety and complexity of the natural world but what does it mean to you?
“Is it represented in your work, your leisure, a landscape or something else?
“Capture ‘your biodiversity’ in a photo to be displayed at an exciting forthcoming re-launch of our Natural History Centre and you might win first prize of £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers.”
The competition is open to all staff who should send the image plus details of where and when it was taken on email@example.com.
Staff can submit a maximum of five entries and by taking part are agreeing that the image be used, with acknowledgment, for educational, publicity and exhibition purposes.
The closing date for entries to the Biodiversity Competition is August 31.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018