As part of its remit to assist universities to promote Equality and Diversity, the Equality Challenge Unit is currently surveying the views of staff and students on how universities support colleagues and students experiencing mental health difficulties.
The Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) works to further and support equality and diversity for staff and students in higher education across all four nations of the UK, and in colleges in Scotland.
The data collected will be used in confidence to improve services to staff and students. The responses to the survey will help the sector by flagging up areas of concern and areas for improvement as well as areas of good practice. The more people who respond, the more informative the results of the survey will be. We would therefore be grateful if as many colleagues as possible could complete the survey.
Please let us know if you have any comments or concerns by e-mailing email@example.com.
Further details about the survey can be found on the project's website.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2018
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018