Results of the University transport survey which monitors how staff and students travel to the University.
Every two years the University conducts a transport survey to monitor how staff and students travel to the University. The results of the survey help us to observe trends, report on carbon emissions and identify areas which would benefit from additional resources.
Both staff and students have reduced single occupancy car use and adopted more sustainable alternatives compared to previous years. This is not always easy to do and often involves significant personal sacrifice. The results are a credit to all those who have changed their habits and lifestyle when commuting to the University.
The results were presented to the University’s Advisory Group on Sustainability and Social Responsibility in March 2013.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018