Learning on Screen's free, on-demand TV and radio service for students, lecturers, and researchers now has even more programmes to choose from!
What you can do with BoB
- Record programmes from over 75 free-to-air channels
- Search BoB’s archive of over 2 million broadcasts
- Watch in the UK anytime, anywhere – on PC, tablet and mobile
- Use BoB’s editing tools to create short clips
- Use one click citation for easy academic referencing
- Embed and share content in MyAberdeen and social media
New for 2019/20
Learning on Screen have added 15 new channels to BoB, including 10 regional BBC channels, CBS drama, Classic FM, Horror Channel, Smithsonian Channel, and Talking Pictures TV.
See the full list of currently captured channels at learningonscreen.ac.uk/ondemand/help.php/channels.
Not used BoB before? Not sure how to get started?
BoB (Box of Broadcasts) is available to staff and students for academic and recreational use without the need to create an account - simply sign in at https://learningonscreen.ac.uk/ondemand/, selecting University of Aberdeen as your home institution, and login with your normal University username and password.
To help you get started, BoB has published a set of online video tutorials – see http://bufvc.ac.uk/tvandradio/bob/bob-video-tutorials.
Need more help?
BoB’s intuitive interface makes it easy to use, but if you get into difficulty, please contact the Service Desk – email@example.com.
Author: Media Services Team, Digital and Information Services