The Kaltura streaming video service for MyAberdeen will be decommissioned from Friday 17 May 2019, because all video content is now managed in Panopto.
Take action now:
- Please make sure you check your MyAberdeen course areas for Kaltura links/embedded videos
- If you recognise the video icon (below) or the “Watch Media” link, your video is on Kaltura.
- Decide which video(s) you will need for the academic year 2019/20 onwards.
- Download the required files from your My Media folder in MyAberdeen.
- Upload them to Panopto, using the guidelines in the Quick Guide on Moving Media from Kaltura to Panopto.
You should delete any videos you no longer require. If your MyAberdeen course area contains links to videos that either do not belong to you, or were not originally made by you, please contact the eLearning Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for advice on this. For further information about the decommissioning of the Kaltura Streaming Service please contact Rikki Gutcher (email@example.com).