The University is currently compiling its draft Outcome Agreement 2018/19 for the Scottish Funding Council (SFC).
This outlines how we will address seven areas of strategic importance in Higher Education as identified by the Scottish Government - Widening Access, Articulation, Retention, Gender, Equality & Diversity, Employability & Skills Development, and Innovation.
Following some positive initial feedback from the SFC on our draft document, the University is seeking views from staff that may help improve our submission. You can view the draft document here
If you have any observations or suggestions for content that might be suitable in respect of the key areas of strategic importance, then please use this template to provide feedback to email@example.com by no later than Wednesday 21 February. If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact Planning using the email address provided.
For background on the Outcome Agreement, please refer to this SFC guidance document
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018